Our business is about building high quality, individual, stunning family homes in great locations with a level of creativity and quality larger firms cannot match.
By focussing on one project at a time, this gives us the ability to channel all our energies, making sure all aspects of the design and build are handled with un-paralleled attention to detail and care. Each site is carefully selected to offer all the benefits of rural living in desirable villages, providing good local facilities and excellent communication links. Each house design takes into account the site layout, whilst retaining some key features, which have become the signature of our company.
We use only the best materials and finish each property to exacting standards. Most properties include oak framed sections, creating dramatic double height spaces, which provide lots of natural light. All of our homes are designed with open plan layouts, supporting a modern style of living.
Whilst each individual project is explained in more detail via this web-site, here is a summary of the key features we include in every home.
- Painted Hardwood or aluminium doors and windows throughout
- Quality external finishes including stone, cedar cladding and hung tile
- Handmade clay roof tiles, including valleys and bonnets
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Highly efficient energy systems including air sourced heat pumps, solar PV integrated roof panels and mechanical heat recovery and ventilation systems
- Solid floors to the ground floor, including oak, travertine and quality ceramics
- High quality kitchens by Harvey Jones and Beckerman, including hardwood and granite work-surfaces and integrated Neff appliances
- High quality bathroom fittings from Keuco, Villeroy & Boch, Grohe and Daryl, including fully tiled wet rooms
- Stunning landscaped gardens including large patios, lawns, terracing and creative planting schemes
- 10 year new build warranty
We establish each individual project with a plan to build and market the property as a completed home. We do however experience significant interest in our homes before they are completed and also offer the opportunity for a client to become involved part way through the project, in order to define the final specification and finish to their exact individual needs.
For any enquires or more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 933001