We have now commenced work on our latest exciting project.
Located in the heart of Lavant, one of the most sought after Chichester Villages, we are constructing a beautiful brand new 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom house finished to our usual high specification.
The house is located at the end of a short private driveway in the heart of Mid Lavant. Whilst being quiet and secluded, the new house is a short stroll to the Earl of March Pub and has direct rear access to the Centurian’s Way footpath, providing a very pleasant walk either into the heart of Chichester or to the South Downs at West Dean.
The property has a net internal area in excess of 3,500 ft² set in beautiful mature gardens in excess of 0.5 acre.
We anticipate completing the project in July, however there is an opportunity for a purchaser to come on board earlier in order to influence some of the final specifications.
For more details, please contact Rob Hall on 07771 966760 or rob.hall@architectural-homes.
House outline and specifications
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 en-suites bathrooms
- Linked Oak Framed Double Garage
- Beautiful Oak framed barn room
- Large open plan kitchen/family room with high quality kitchen furniture and appliances
- Open plan hallway
- Utility with external access
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Air sourced heat pump system providing energy efficient heating
- New landscaping and driveway within beautiful mature gardens in excess of 0.5 acre
- Private but convenient location
- Over 3,500 ft² NIA